Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's Your Obsession?


Shoes

            Have you ever counted how many shoes you have in your closet? Or how many types of shoes you have? I did because I was so bored today and I have found that I have an obsession with shoes.

            I have three pairs of soccer shoes, two pairs of basketball shoes, I have five different pairs of dance shoes for my different types of classes, I have two snow boots, and not to mention how many street shoes I have because it is over 20! I even found water shoes in my closet and I have no Idea where those came from. After looking at how many street shoes I have, I sat down and thought about why I have so many. I figured out that I love to have clean shoes and the more shoes I have the less often I wear each pair individually that way they don’t wear out as quickly. I also found that I have shoes to match everything. I love to match my shoes with all of my attire because I think it looks classy!

            There is nothing wrong with an obsession as long as you remain in control of it. That way you don’t go in the hole. In my case I don’t have to worry because although I have all of these street shoes the most I have spent on a pair was $89, and that was pushing it. Rarely will you ever see me spend one hundred dollars for a pair of shoes because I find shoes for fifty dollars all of the time. So why not get two shoes for the price of one, is my theory.

            If you have an obsession that is okay. Just make sure you are the one in control and set limits for yourself. Whether it be; your max price you spend on something or limiting the amount of items you buy per year. (320)

No comments:

Post a Comment