Sunday, January 20, 2013

Crazy Weather in Iowa


Crazy Weather in Iowa

            Oh my gosh! Weather in Iowa is seriously crazy! Just yesterday I was wearing shorts and a light jacket because it was almost sixty degrees! And today it was maybe ten degrees! I woke up this morning and went to my cousins’ basketball game and as I was about to leave my mom told me to go change because I thought it was going to be as nice as it was yesterday but apparently I was wrong. I went back in my room and got my winter coat and put pants on and I was still cold walking out side to my car.

            After my cousins’ game my mom and I went to the store. We were maybe in there five minutes and when we came back out it was snowing! Holy cow, what is this? First it’s warm enough to be wearing shorts and then I need pants and now it is snowing! All of this happened within twelve hours, call me crazy but that is just not right. Now what am I supposed to expect for tomorrow? Is it going to be hot? Is it going to be below zero? Am I going to need an umbrella? Who really knows, I guess I will just have to wait and find out in the morning. (220)

No comments:

Post a Comment