Sunday, September 2, 2012

Warm Delicious Zookie


A Warm Delicious Zookie
Do you know what a Zookie is? Well let me just sum it up really fast, it is the most delicious thing in the world. It’s not just delicious, a Zookie is: amazing, tasty and my favorite dessert on earth. For those who have no idea what I am talking about when I say Zookie. A Zookie is a warm chocolate chip cookie in a pan about the size of your face. On top of the cookie is; three scoops of vanilla ice cream, three scoops of whip cream and to top it off chocolate syrup drizzle across the ice cream and whip cream. You can purchase a Zookie at your closest Zoey’s Pizzeria and it only costs $7.50. 
I know, I know a Zookie sounds like a heart attack in a pan but it’s really not.  It seems horrible (calorie wise) but especially if you split it with a friend or two it’s not that bad at all. There is one not so good thing about a Zookie. Zookie’s are super addicting. Now that can be a good thing as well as a bad thing. Good, because it’s a great way to get together with some friends and get a filling but cheap (money wise) bite to eat. Bad, because if you find yourself being to addicted then you may be eating them more and more often and see yourself gaining a few pounds. Now from a girls perspective no dessert is worth a weight gain, even if it is a Zookie. I am not sure if Zookie’s are able to be taken on the go, I have never asked. It would make sense to me to have the option of a Zookie carry out. I know I would want a Zookie for my birthday instead of a birthday cake. Now that I think about it I’m not quite sure how the workers would transfer the Zookie onto a carryout plate with it still being intact. I recommend to you all to try a Zookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment