Sunday, September 9, 2012

Things to do when you are bored


Things to do when you are bored
            I personally hate being bored and I’m sure you all do to. So I’m gonna try and shoot out some ideas and explanations to why the activities I recommend will keep you from being bored ever again!
            If you are alone and bored painting your nails is a wonderful thing to do, especially if you take the time to put designs on them because that could easily take up two hours of your day. Plus the outcome looks beautiful! If you are with a friend of yours and you just can’t find a single thing to do, walk to the nearest ice cream shop. You will get some fresh air and exercise plus a delicious treat on a warm summer day. Bike rides are actually quite fun and you can be pretty adventurist with them. If you and a couple friends just want to be together on a nice day a bike ride is the thing to do. You can’t necessarily have conversations but it’s just something fun that most kids love to do.
            Being bored is such a lame excuse. I know speaking for myself I say I’m bored before I have even tried to find something to do or asked a friend to hang out. Saying “I’m bored” is more of a reaction I think. It’s used immediately after someone stops doing something and they want to move on to something else. The next time you say, “you’re bored”, think about it and all the things you could be doing and give it time you can’t possibly be doing something that you want 24/7. Give it time, because there is no such thing as being bored there is always something to do; you just have to be patient! (297)

No comments:

Post a Comment