Sunday, May 5, 2013

Time Management

Time Management
 
 
Is blogging during class beneficial? Can you focus? Is there enough time for you to accomplish anything by the time you log on?

The answer for me is absolutely! Even if you start with 30 minutes of class time left like I am doing right now gives me enough time to get started. I can get at least half of my paper done during a blogging day if I am focused and am in “thinking mode”. One thing about blogging during class is that people around you can distract you or when they begin to start talking I get really frustrated and lose my train of thought.

Just to prove that blogging during class time is beneficial, I have been typing for 6 minutes and I already have a little over 130 words.

Coming up with ideas can go either way with it being helpful or not while sitting in a computer lab. It can be helpful with coming up with an idea or two by just simply looking around the rooms at your peers. If you just look you can find many ideas even in such a bland room, for instance; I guarantee at least one person is sitting there chomping on gum, listening to music, painting their nails or even doing other homework because they don’t think it is beneficial for them to being blogging with 30 minutes left of class. Just these simple things can turn into a huge blogging idea where you can expand onto and come up with a great purpose to match it. A not so good thing about being in such a bland computer lab and being surrounded by 20 other students can be distractions. If you like to blog and normally blog at home in your silent room then blogging at school and getting something accomplished may be difficult. One thing I dislike about blogging during class is that I will be in the middle of a great idea and a sentence into a paragraph and BOOM the bell rings and I have to try and remember my train of thought until I get home to pick up where I left off, but I never do remember…

I personally am not a big fan about blogging during class because it takes me awhile to get started. But something about me and I’m sure a lot of you are like this also. Once I begin typing I just keep going and going and going.

Instead of blogging during class because you know you physically can’t focus. Try blogging outdoors when you get home! That cool breeze and bird chirps make it easy and peaceful to write and you will be done before you know it. If you’re not going to blog during class still make you class time useful by reading other blogs or writing down topic ideas. (478)

No comments:

Post a Comment