Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fun Day Sunday

Fun Day Sunday

            Sundays are my free, laid back and homework days. Some people are probably thinking right now of how crazy I am for saving all of my homework for Sundays but that is how it works for me. Don’t get me wrong if I have a free Saturday here and there I will start my homework and sometimes finish it which is good for me because that means instead of multi tasking while trying to watch the Packers I just get to relax.

            During this time of the year is when football begins to get super competitive and serious and I resist to ever missing the Packers play because they are my favorite team in the NFL. I love watching the Packers play and hopefully one of these days my dad will get us tickets to go see them for real! Seeing the packers play in real life would be a dream come true.

            For me doing homework while watching the game makes me feel like I am getting a lot more done in a smaller amount of time. I think this is, because I am balancing out doing something boring and having fun. This method works very well for me and it may work well for you too. The only problem with my time management method is that sometimes I go to a friends’ house to watch the game and I either go early to hang out for a while or stay a little later. In this case I would wake up early in the morning to finish my homework before I leave my house, that way I am not paranoid about getting my homework done in time when I get home. So then I can just relax, have fun and enjoy my time with my friends while it lasts.

            So my friends and I were having this debate on whether Sunday Night Football was better or Monday night Football. I said Sunday because you can hang out with friends and relax all day where Monday you either have school or work and you still need to get your homework done and need to get to bed at a decent hour. What do you prefer, Sunday Night Football or Monday Night Football? Leave a comment and let me know! (422)

No comments:

Post a Comment