Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Shopping


Going Shopping on the Weekend

            Shopping on the weekend is the worst! The lines are miles long and it takes like four hours to get everything you need and to get out of the store.

            I always go grocery shopping with my mom because I feel bad if she has to load and unload everything by herself. So of course my mom wants to go grocery shopping on SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, and I said yes I’ll assist you. We went to Wal-Mart and of course there is nowhere to park so we park and the very back of the lot! Then we run inside only to see Black Friday all over again. There are people all over the place buying pop, beer, wings, cheese, meat and crackers so they can eat while watching the game tonight. I looked at my mom and she started laughing and said it won’t take long…. We were in there for three hours! It was so awful and never again will I go grocery shopping on Super Bowl Sunday.

            Shopping on just a normal weekend is busy enough but then you throw in a exciting day the stores become that much more crowded. The only plus about going grocery shopping today is that while my mom waited in line to check out I went to all of the sample carts that were giving out food at least twice! I was very hungry and those sample carts at least made my trip to Wal-Mart a little bit better. Here is a tip, no matter how badly you want to go to the store to stock up on groceries, don’t do it! It isn’t worth it to walk around the store for a few hours and waste half of your day. (294)

No comments:

Post a Comment